View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadly
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:38 am

In-Game name: Deadly

How long a day are you on for?

Right now I am on for about 3 hours or more and this friday I am getting my wisdom teeth out so I will be on like all day for the nest 2 weeks or so.

If i got mod what would i do?

If I got Mod I would help who ever asked for it, enforce the rules and won't go power hungry like everyone else... I have alot of Admin/Co-owner/Mod experience. I was Co-Owner/Graphic Leader of Bankai-Rune(pretty much designed the whole Forums for that server). Was Admin before Co-Owner on Bankai-Rune for 2 months. Was Mod on Heaven-Pkz for 3 months.

What if i didn't get mod?

If I didn't get Mod/Admin I would carry on playing the server and keep applying for different positions when I feel I have a chance. But to be honest, I read some of the Applications and no one on this server has the experience I have. the only reason I don't play the other server anymore is because they either shut down or totally changed source and style...

Here are the sigs I made for people in Bankai-Rune:

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 am

WOW....not gonna lie, those signatures are amazing.. you should make meh one Wink + you have my vote for admin + graphic designer.. ive only known you for a few hours but in that time i know that your a great player and nice person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadly
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 pm

thank you Hemlock, don't mean to sound rude but I have the most experience in being mod/admin+ then all, if not most players on this server combined...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 pm

lol i definitly agree with that, though its hard to get experience when you need experience.. i try to start with servers without many people so that there isnt much competition, then if it gets big im mod/admin on it still Very Happy it never worked so i moved up to medium sized server.. hopefully it wont crash after a few weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadly
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 pm

story of my experience:

I actually started out as a GFX Designer, I would design customs and did Photo Manipulation(pictures) then after 2 months or so the owner promoted me to Mod/GFX Designer. From there I started designing the forum components and client backgrounds while helping people in-game and on forums. After about 1-3months(can't remember) I was then promoted to Site Owner on forums and Admin in-game. thats only for Bankai-Rune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   

Back to top Go down

Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1