Share | 

Brady Inexperience Mod!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadly
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 pm

So Kay and I decided to get her D Pl8 problem was we needed 200 pk pts. We decided to use the E sword because it is quickest way to get to 200pks. I was not using the E sword for greedy purposes or to pk people for their items... I was simply helping Kay get a D Pl8 and Brady did not even get the story or anything, he just jailed me without even asking whats going on...

To be honest, I think he was jealous that I was helping his Ex-girlfriend...

So everyone, post what you think of this Inexperienced Mod...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.::rzero::.
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: brady mod   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 pm

yeah he just sits at home sayinh hey never says need help? or any thing i think he sould be demoted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trideus
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 pm

He just jailed you out of Jealousy Deadly.. Definately needs demoding...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Dude, first of all, thats unfair advantage, and second of all, Kay needs to get it by her own ability by pking players without asking for unfair benefit. This is what I think, and stop whining about getting Bradytom2 demoted. He knows whats he doing, (why would Falcon have chose him for staff eh?) This isn't really a player report, this is a complaint. No 1 hit K.O. Items in pk for any reason. End of story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:36 pm

well, kill farming is illegal and is an instant jail, but by the looks of brady's post he jailed you because of using the E sword, not because of the kill farming, therefor he should be demoted for jailing without reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

chuck norris wrote:
Dude, first of all, thats unfair advantage, and second of all, Kay needs to get it by her own ability by pking players without asking for unfair benefit. This is what I think, and stop whining about getting Bradytom2 demoted. He knows whats he doing, (why would Falcon have chose him for staff eh?) This isn't really a player report, this is a complaint. No 1 hit K.O. Items in pk for any reason. End of story.

sorry for double post, but i just read your comment... do us all a favor and stop sucking up to brady.. all you have to say is "no he shouldnt be demoted because:'reason'"... second, what is with this statement: "Kay needs to get it by her own ability by pking players without asking for unfair benefit."? nobody even pks, but you are supposed to get 1 warning for any offence, even if it is an instant punishment, because if he just started playing recently he wouldnt know the rules.. so how would he know that kill farming is illegal? third: " This isn't really a player report, this is a complaint" complaints about mod abuse behavior or any of the sort goes in this section.. END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

um...spam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 pm

u kno wat im tired of u guys hating on me.....u guys r just pissed cuz im doing my job unlike other mods tht u r used to.....u think im going to abuse my power and do wat u want me to do? no im gonna follow the rules....and enforce them i know what i am doing and that is why falcon put me as a mod! end of story!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trideus
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 am

and youve psoted the exact statment on two forum posts brady seriously a warning is Due then if he doesnt follow THEN Jail Im ont a mod and even i know this.. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deadly
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 am

BAM! Brady, I told you that you were really inexperienced... I don't know why Falcon picked you to be mod but that is his call so whatever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connor
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:23 am

ENOUGH. THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION. WAKE THE F*** UP TO YOURSELVES. DEADLY ITS FOR US ADMINS TO DECIDE NOT YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 am

Hemlock wrote:
chuck norris wrote:

sorry for double post, but i just read your comment... do us all a favor and stop sucking up to brady.. all you have to say is "no he shouldnt be demoted because:'reason'"... second, what is with this statement: "Kay needs to get it by her own ability by pking players without asking for unfair benefit."? nobody even pks, but you are supposed to get 1 warning for any offence, even if it is an instant punishment, because if he just started playing recently he wouldnt know the rules.. so how would he know that kill farming is illegal? third: " This isn't really a player report, this is a complaint" complaints about mod abuse behavior or any of the sort goes in this section.. END
hemlock falcon chose me for a reason i jailed for both reasons so stay out of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:01 am

bradytom2 wrote:
u kno wat im tired of u guys hating on me.....u guys r just pissed cuz im doing my job unlike other mods tht u r used to.....u think im going to abuse my power and do wat u want me to do? no im gonna follow the rules....and enforce them i know what i am doing and that is why falcon put me as a mod! end of story!

I agree everyone is hating on Brady when he's doing his job.
I think you should've gave him a warning but that was your choice
on how serious it was. Someone please lock topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 am

Danger wrote:
bradytom2 wrote:

I agree everyone is hating on Brady when he's doing his job.
I think you should've gave him a warning but that was your choice
on how serious it was. Someone please lock topic
ok every1 stop posting......NOW!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady Inexperience Mod!   

Back to top Go down

Brady Inexperience Mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Shadow :: Silver Shadow :: Report a Player-
Jump to: